Milords, I repeat #PrashantBhushan, I stand with truth.

I hereby repeat and uphold what Advocate Prashant Bhushan said in his tweet.



.


Further, I add the following image, and I encourage all my fellow citizens to freely share and retweet this image. 


I do so with complete knowledge and awareness of all the possible consequences of my action. By sharing these images on social media, I hereby invite punishment for Criminal Contempt of court. 

I perform these actions in the spirit of civil disobedience and Satyagraha against the blatant corruption and politicization of our judiciary.  


Yours sincerely
Krishnaraj Rao
9821588114 and 8169471229
krish.kkphoto@gmail.com
Mumbai


Comments

  1. Our country stood test of times on the golden principles of SATYAMEVA JAYATE .
    Let it not fail .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Did Akash Ambani, son of Mukesh Ambani, kill two persons in car crash

Short story: The faithful wife

India's "Anaadi" Courts -- where all your fundamental rights disappear